Four-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Sea View can accomodate up to 12 persons.
In 450sq.m of unsurpassed comfort, in a vast property of 4000sq.m the luxuriously contemporary Grande Dame Villa embraces refined lifestyle offering a delightful holiday home in Rhodes\'s most fascinating scenery.
The 4 bedrooms Villa indulge guests in the amenities and personal attention one would usually expect from a 5-star hotel, including daily housekeeping.
Located in Rhodes Town making everything in Rhodes very convenient, 8 minutes’ drive to the famous Medieval Old Town of Rhodes, the Grand Master Palace, the Port and Marina. 3 minutes driving to the nearest beach, 8 minutes’ drive to Faliraki Water Park and the most famous beaches.
- Spectacular and Panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and surrounding villages,
- Newly designed, eco-friendly constructed villa of 450m2 interior spaces, fully air conditioned.
- Surrounded by a 4000m² luxury garden.
- Four complete distinct master bedroom suites. Each master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with rain showers, upscale bedding, with decor that embodies the vibrant culture of Greece
- Open concept living and dining areas, lead out to the covered 300m2 terrace and BBQ area in front of pool, equipped with two very large dining marble tables for 14 people.
- Stunning 5mx10m Private swimming pool providing plenty of sun loungers and parasols with an outdoor shower.
- Two luxurious fully equipped modern kitchens with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and enough top-ofthe-line equipment to impress a seasoned chef.
- Complimentary Personalized Premier Concierge service.
- Complimentary Daily Housekeeping.
- Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet is available throughout.
Located in Town making everything in Rhodes very convenient, 8 minutes’ drive to the famous Medieval Old Town of Rhodes, the Grand Master Palace, the Port and Marina. 3 minutes driving to the nearest beach, 8 minutes’ drive to Faliraki Water Park and the most famous beaches of Rhodes.
This prestigious private residence was built and furnished by a renowned Greek architect, which makes it a masterpiece, combining the modern style, the delicate luxury, and respecting the architecture of the Mediterranean.
• Winner: 2017 and 2018 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence: Recognized as a top performing rental villa as reviewed by travelers on the world’s largest travel site.
• Awarded with the Green Key Eco-label certification, the international leading standard of excellence in the field of environmental responsibility. \'
• Recommended by the Greek Ministry of Tourism, EOT Authorized Licence : MHTE: 1476K100A0388901
- MINIMUM AGE: There is a minimum age for renting. Unless approved in writing in advance, we cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Grande Dame Villa of Rhodes
Distance to Beach:
Distance to Airport:
Distance to Centrum:
Distance to Shopping Center:
Grande Dame Villa of Rhodes VILLA
Getting to the villa by car is recommented:
- By Taxi from airport:17 minutes drive. Just tell the address to the driver.
- By Taxi from Ferry port and marina: 11 minutes drive. Just tell the address to the driver. Taxis offer a way to and from Rhodes International Airport RHO. Arriving passengers can pick up a taxi at the Taxi Station, which can be reached at the Arrival level of the Terminal. The cabs are dark blue with white – colored roofs. They also have sigh on the top of the car with the word “TAXI”. Rhodes airport is a very busy airport so we suggest to pre book your taxi before your arrival to avoid long lines.
- Driving: Take the National road to Rhodes - Kremasti. About 1km turn right to the National road Pastida - Faliraki - Lindos for 14km. At the lights turn left to National road Rodou - Lindou for 4 km. At the lights turn right to Odyssea Elyti street. Follow the Odyssea Elyti street for 1km, at your left there is the number 7, turn left to the villa the Grande Dame.
- Bus: A public bus service connects Rhodes Diagoras Airport with Rhodes Town. Tickets cost €2, and the buses depart from the airport at the following times every day: 6.50am, 9.45am, 10.45am, 1.40pm, 4pm, 4.40pm, 7.10pm, 7.50pm, 8.25pm, 8.50pm, and 11.05pm. You will find the buses about 300 metres from the terminal building, to the left of Exit 1. The journey into Rhodes Town should take about 40 minutes. From Rhodes Town runnng very regularly, the first ones being at 0630, 0640, 0745 and 0800 then running every 10-20 minutes throughout the day till the last ones at 2310, 2335 and 2350, take the bus to Faliraki. Your stop is at the Odyssea Elyti street. There is a Bus station at the end of the Odyssea Elyti street (10 minutes walking).