Casa Di Giorgio located in one of the most picturesque traditional Cretan Villages, Kournas, Chania, and Crete.
A recent renovation gave a fresh look and a relaxing atmosphere where the house architecture blends in harmony with the surrounding nature and the beautiful village. The house is minutes’ drive from the only natural lake of the island and 2, 5 km from the famous sandy beach of Kournas.
Our veranda is ideal for breakfast or lunch while enjoying the magnificent view of the Cretan Sea.
You can relax at the private swimming pool, surrounded by a colorful flourishing nature, laying in your sunbed with a refreshing drink or snack.
Casa di Giorgio offer’s everything that is required to make your stay in Crete an unforgettable experience.
The management and the staff extend you a very warm welcome believing that your stay with us will be pleasurable and unforgettable.
Casa Di Giorgio
Distance to Beach:
Distance to Airport:
Distance to Centrum:
Distance to Shopping Center:
Casa di Giorgio Chania VILLA
Location & Directions
There are two ways to reach the island of Crete:
- By Boat: From Piraeus port, daily departures to Souda port of Chania or to the port of Heraklio.
- By Plane: There are two international airports on the island: in Chania and in Heraklio.
- Chania Airport: 52 km (50 min. drive to Kournas village).
- Souda Port of Chania: 26 km (30min. drive to Kournas village).
- Heraklio Port or Airport: 103 km (70 min. drive to Kournas village).
From Chania Airport or Souda Port:
- Follow the signs to the highway in the direction of Rethymno. Take the highway.
- Upon reaching Georgioupoli exit, decrease your speed.
- After 5 km you will reach the tourist village of Kavros.
- At the second exit turn right at the BP oil station following the signs to Kournas village.
From Airport or Harbor of Heraklio:
- Follow the signs to the highway in the direction of Rethymno – Chania.
- Take the highway.
- Pass all the exits to Rethymno and continue, headed in the direction Chania.
- After the exit to Episkopi, decrease your speed.
- 4 km later, on your right-hand side, you will see a sign marking the end of Rethymno prefecture.
- 2 km later you will reach the tourist village of Kavros - Keep your eyes on your left-hand side.
- At the first exit turn left at the BP oil station following the signs to Kournas village.