Few places on earth can match the extraordinary combination of features that draw people to the island of Crete.
Cretan Villa Kera is one of the best-kept secrets of an island with increasingly sought out by sophisticated travelers in search of a truly restful holiday.
Kera is one of the most picturesque villages of Crete while the neighboring idyllic beaches, the archeological sites and the picturesque tavernas offer magical spots for a day cruise that will enchant even the most demanding visitor.
Facilities & Services
Cretan Kera Villa is the ideal choice for those who seek moments of absolute relaxation and tranquility. Start your day enjoying a rich breakfast made with the finest Cretan ingredients before heading out to some of the beaches of the island. In the afternoons, enjoy your private pool, relax on the terraces while enjoying your drink or a snack and gazing at the endless green of the olive groves.
We firmly believe that the greatest satisfaction lies in the simplest things. We invite you to live the experience of staying at Cretan Kera Villa and we are sure that when it is completed, you will agree with us.
Cretan Kera Villa
Distance to Beach:
Distance to Airport:
Distance to Centrum:
Distance to Shopping Center:
Cretan Kera Villa VILLA
Location & Directions
If you are using Google maps search Villa Kera, Kissamos, Kera village
There are two ways to reach the island of Crete:
- By Plane : There are two international airports on the island: in Chania and in Heraklion.
- By Boat: From Piraeus port, daily departures to Souda port of Chania, or to the port of Heraklion.
- Chania Airport: 55km (55 min. drive).
- Souda Port of Chania: 44km (45min. drive).
- Heraklion Port or Airport: 176km (2,5 hours’ drive).
From Chania Airport or Souda Port:
- Follow the signs to the highway in the direction of Chania. Take the highway.
- Pass the exits to Chania and continue on the highway
- Drive for about 35km
- Take the exit to Nopigia – Sasalou signs for Koleni
- After one km follow the signs (turn right) to Elafonisi/Paleochora Kissamos
- Then follow the signs to Kera Village, after about 5,5km you will reach Kera villa.
- On the main street you will reach Cretan Kera villa at your right side.
From the Airport or Harbor of Heraklion:
- Follow the signs to the highway in the direction of Rethymno – Chania.
- Take the highway.
- Pass all exits to Rethymno and continue, headed in the direction Chania.
- Pass the exits to Chania and continue on the highway.
- Drive for about 35km Take the exit to Nopigia – Sasalou signs for Koleni.
- After one km follow the signs (turn right) to Elafonisi/Paleochora Kissamos, then follow the signs to Kera Village.
- After about 5,5km you will reach Kera villa and on the main street you will reach Cretan Kera villa at your right side.