The villa sleeps 8 people in four bedrooms, three of them double and one with two single beds. There is also the ability to sleep two infants 0-2 years.
Entering from the main entrance, on the backside of the garden, you will find yourself at the living room, which is open-plan and connects to the kitchen. There is a small hallway that leads to the bathroom on the right the double bedroom on the left and the bedroom with two single beds at the end of the hallway. Taking the stairs to the first floor you will find the living room; to the right side you will enter a hallway that leads to a bathroom, two double bedrooms. Most windows either at both living rooms or at the bedrooms overlook the Aegean sea.
Blue Dream Villa is around two and a half hours by car drive from Athens International airport. The villa is only five minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, but you will find many more beaches if you drive for five to twenty minutes (like Soutsini, Stomio and Mourteri). Blue Dream Villa is just three Km from the port of Kimi, and three and half Km from the beach of Kimi. The closest village is Platana village one Km away. You will find a small market and restaurants just a few hundred meters from the villa.
• Drive to the Athens-Lamia highway. You take the exit for the city of Chalkida (Chalkis).
• Follow the route to the new bridge of Chalkida. When you enter the city of Chalkida you will go to South Euboea (at the roundabout you will get the first exit).
• Continue your journey on the National Road of Chalkida - Aliveri. You pass the village of Vassiliko and head towards Eretria, where you will arrive after a few kilometers.
• Enter the roundabout and take the second exit in the direction of Kymi / Aliveri / Amarynthos / Skyros.
• Stay on the National Road of Chalkida - Aliveri. After a few kilometers you enter the village of Amarynthos, then you pass the villages of Galazia Nera and Akti Nireos and you end up in Aliveri. Follow the detour that leads out of Aliveri and you go to Aliveri - Lepoura National Road.
• You go through the villages of Velos, Lepoura, Neochori, Dafni, Lofiskos and then you reach the village Hania Avlonariou.
• Going out of Hania Avlonariou, you meet a fork which you continue to the right direction Orios, Mourteris, Stomio, Kymi Beach, Kymi, Oxylithos, Skyros.
• As you follow the same road (direction: Paralia Kimis), after a few miles you will get back to a coastal road with the sea on your right.
• Continue on this road for 1.8km and at the first junction turn left.
• Once you have passed the second long turn, the house will begin to appear slowly in front of you.
• Your host will wait for you at the entrance to guide you around the place.